Sunday, January 4, 2009

Bye bye Thirtysomething

Well today is the last day of my thirties. I went to dinner with friends last night at Poco Piattis, a tapas joint, to celebrate my birthday. It was an appropriate place to go as we were able to sample a lot of different dishes and I plan to sample a lot of different things this year.

I also think it will be funny to be in the Master's division when I start running races again. I do not think I have ever been called a master of anything.

I plan to get a good workout today and then return to yoga.

Some of the other things I want to get back to doing are my collages, my pastels and do some serious photography as well as get back to my writing.

I will do my best to look forward to this new era in my life, not with trepidation and fear but with excitement and enthusiasm.

No comments:

Post a Comment